Sunday 11 March 2018

Movie Tone News March 2018

Hello & welcome, the first bit of news is I've finally ready to use this blog, I set it up a while back & there are a couple of post which where also posted on if it wasn't for one's so you've most likely seen them there : )

As some of you will know computers are not my thing so getting this blog set up for follower's, blog role & what not was no easy thing for me to do, added to the fact was my old computer been on it's last legs, so why move blogs after I think about 7 years ? well over those years what I do in my model hobby has changed so this is away of cleaning house if you like, it also gives people a chance to jump ship if no longer interested in what I now do : )

If you follow on google + then I think your still on-board, but if you where just down as a follower on if it wasn't for ones & want to tag along then you'll need be be a follower on this blog.
 On the blog list I've only carried some of them over so if I missed you or you'd like your blog put on the blog role then please let me know in the comments,you might also if you'd be so kind add this blog to your own blog roll.

Right enough of all that Frank I hear you say what's happening on the movie front ? well I've done the next 3 episodes of Perilous Island just need to edit them & post them, that only leaves one more to rap the campaign up.

I'm also back working on stuff for the Heart Stone of Africa as the rest of the cast have arrived, below is a little sneak of a couple of new terrain pieces with some of the cast.




In other news I've also been working on a new rule set which I'll probably try out in a little campaign while I get stuff ready for the Heart Stone of Africa, so plenty to look forward to & keep busy with :)

That's a rap so its a goodnight from me & a goodnight from him, as always my thanks for dropping in & if you care to leave a comment it would be welcomed : )

6 comments:

  1. Well I'm in.

    Not sure I'm clear why you made the change but the new blog title is way better than the previous one, hope you don't mind me saying that.
    I've never been into GW and I never read any of you old posts, it's the nickel and dime stuff for me - all the way.
    All that and i get to be your 1st follower. Is that Premier Acolyte. ;;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John,for someone that's not clear you've hit the nail on the head : ) GW's setting is very good it's all the other stuff that let it down imo.

      Glad to have you sign up Premier Acolyte : )

      Delete
  2. Brilliant Frank, a perfect name for the new blog! And a new rules set? Very interested...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor, I think its more in keeping with what I'm about these days : )

      Delete
  3. I don't understand why you had to have a new blog, but I'm here nonetheless.
    Love the new terrain bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe,it just felt like the right thing to do & I happy to have you along : ) I pleased with the two bits of terrain but need to make up more to go with.

      Delete

Followers