Saturday 20 July 2019

Movie Tone News, July 2019

Welcome to this months news & for this one we're going to do something a bit different, with the HEX series well & truly up & running we've sent Penny Bond out to see whats going on & talk to some of those bring the whole thing together, over to you Penny.
Penny" As you join me on location their close to wrapping up shooting for the day, up in the tower is cameraman Eddie Knobbs ,
Director Max Rolf "Quite on the set & action"
With the filming now finished Penny is talking to Ivy Tanner who plays Jenny Cregg.
Penny"Hi Ivy I'm Penny Bond of MTN I wonder if I might have a few words?"
Ivy" Certainly"
Penny" Your making your debut in this series for N&D studios, how are you finding it ?"
Ivy" Well everyone has just been so friendly & helpful since I've started its been a lot easier then I'd feared"
Penny" That's good to hear, I can only imagine how nerve-wracking  it must have been"
Ivy" Indeed but I'm learning so much,Mr Rolf is such an amazing director & working along side Molly who is top class actress is a dream come true.
Penny" Well thanks for talking to us Ivy & good luck with the rest of the series"
Ivy" My pleasure Penny & thanks"

Next Penny caught up with director Max Rolf.
Penny" Mr Rolf I wonder if I might have a few words ?"
Rolf " Well hello young Penny what brings you all the way out here ?
Penny" I working on this months MTN & its all about the HEX series & I was hoping you be so kind as to give us some details on how things are progressing ?"
Rolf" I see but there'll be no spoilers mind you, Well as it just so happens we've just finished filming the latest episode & will be heading back to the studios, I'm looking forward to see how Bill Smith & the rest of the props team are getting along with that new set their building"
Penny" Why that's wonderful I can't wait to see it, thanks for your time Mr Rolf"
Rolf" Your very welcome my dear"

Penny then spotted Molly Fairbanks who plays Grace Simms.
Penny" Hi Molly, might I have a few moments of your time as this months MTN is all about the HEX series"
Molly" Of course Penny, what would you like to know ?"
Penny" Your back playing Grace Simms, what was it like stepping back into the part ?"
Molly" To be honest Penny it was quite challenging, specifically the first episode as I'd to play a different side of Grace that we'd never seen before"
Penny" In what way ?"
Molly"Well as you know in Perilous Island Grace was an all action kind of girl, where as in the opening episode I'd to play her as a brooding given up all hope for live type"
Penny" Yes indeed Molly & a very fine bit of acting it was, but now that the party have reached Ultima Thule do you expect the character to be more like she was in Perilous island ?"
Molly" Without a doubt as Grace just lives for adventure & as you know is on a quest to find her friends"
Penny" It all sounds so wonderful & thanks for the interview I won't take up any more of you time as I sure your very tired after such a long day"
Molly" For sure, as you know Max pushes us very hard, but we don't mind as he's such a wonderful director, cheerio  Penny"

Back at the studios Penny  headed straight over to where the new set was been built & it didn't take her long to hunt down Bill Smith head of the props department who was busy working away.
Penny" Hello Bill, could I interrupt you from your work for a few moments ?
Bill" As you can see Penny I quite busy, what can I do for you ?"
Penny" Sorry about that Bill but this months MTN is all about the Hex series & I'd like to get your thoughts on this magnificent set you & the team are building"
Bill" Thank you Penny, its really taking shape alright & just in the nick of time as I had Max over a little while ago & they want to start shooting on it in the next couple of days"
Penny" It must have been very challenging to build Bill ?"
Bill" Yes it was but the hardest part was the script team couldn't make up their minds on what they wanted it to be & that put us along way behind time, it was only after the boss stepped in & drew up some plans that we were really able to crack on with it, now if you'll excuse me Penny I really must get back to work"
Penny" No problem Bill & thanks for your time"

Walking back across the set Penny bumped into Imgrede Paste who is back in the roll of Helga.
Imgrede"Good evening Penny"
Penny" & to you Imgrede, how fortunate to bump into you as this months MTN is all about the HEX series, so could you spare me a few moments ?"
Imgrede"Well I've to meet Max who phoned me earlier & asked me to go over to makeup & put my costume on & then meet him here as he wants to make sure it ok as were about to start filming here on the set the day after tomorrow, but as I can see he's talking to some of the prop guys I guess it fine if we don't take to long"

Penny"Thanks Imgrede I won't keep you to long, how does it feel to be playing Helga again ?"
Imgrede" To tell you the truth Penny I was trilled when I got the call from the Boss"
Penny" Does it bother you that she's a villain or do you enjoy playing the bad guy ?"
Imgrede"She such a mysterious character & other then that she called Helga we don't know a lot about her, this gives me so much freedom as an actress developing her, so I'm more then happy.
Penny"Do you know if she has a bigger part to play then in Perilous island ?
Imgrede" Ya for sure I hope so, oh look Max is waving over to me I'll have to go now Penny"
Penny" Thanks for you time"

Penny"Well that's it from me back to you guys in the newsroom"
Thanks Penny a first class job on getting us the views for so many involved in HEX

In other news, I felt that the blog part of my hobby has been a bit neglected as of late as apart from movie releases there has been nothing else happening here, as you guys know well enough N&D Productions is my little escape from real life & as I like to think of it as a movie studios I wanted to expand on that end of things.

As I'd still had everything set up & it was only a matter of grabbing a few extra models & make a little post out of it, so as I'm sure you noticed I've for the first time I've given real life names to some of the characters as this just adds to the over all flavor of things and went for it.
I hope you guys enjoyed the little bit of above nonsense as I'd like to do more of this kind of stuff going forward, the set that Penny was talking to Bill & Imgrede on in case your wondering is a first for N&D & I'll do a post on it after it's appeared in the series.

Well that's it for this month, so its a Goodnight from me & a Goodnight from him.

As always my thanks for dropping in & if you'd care to leave a comment it would be welcomed :)





















   






11 comments:

  1. Frank you're going over the top with this , I had a smile on my face all the way through reading your post, it's such a novel approach, well done mate, it's just so imaginative.

    I dont recognise the Imgrede Paste figure, can you let me know who makes it.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, your liking it can only mean one of two things mate, either I'm not mad or we both are, I'll let you make the call lol:)

      As Imgrede she what you might call a Frankenstein's monster, so to answer your question I made her.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderfully original post, Frank. When I watch a DVD or Blu-ray disc, I always love the special features and this felt like one of those such features. I'd love to see more of these kind of background posts, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan, Blue-ray there the more expensive one right ? I might have to rise the admission price so :)

      Hopefully you will mate so stay tuned.

      Delete
    2. Blu-rays are generally more expensive than DVDs but if you wait long enough (as I do) their prices can drop considerably and good bargains can be found. Also, Blu-rays often have a lot more special features on them which is always a bonus in my eyes.

      Delete
    3. I do hope your not suggesting I lower the admission cost Bryan ? :)

      Delete
  3. Well that was unexpected and a lot of fun to read through; I was trying to find anything that would would hint at what was still to come - well done not leaking any spoilers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, I'm glad you enjoyed it & be honest you wouldn't really want any spoilers now would you ? :)

      Delete
  4. Great stuff Frank! I'm with Joe being spoiler free :) Looking forward to the next installment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor, spoilers only well spoil things :)

      Delete
  5. Being a vampire has certain limitations, but it can also be a ton of fun. Your extra strengths and abilities can make you successful in almost every endeavor you participate in and before you know it the money and acquaintances will come streaming in. You can build wealth and gain prestige and notoriety and attempt things you may never have even considered as a human. One thing you will definitely have more of is time. Beef up your education and learn all you every wanted to. Travel the world to see things most people only ever see on TV This is going to be especially fun if you turned to share your life with one of us. Let us show you the wonders of the world. Learn new languages, go skydiving or scuba dive with sharks, visit the African safari. You no longer need to be scared of nature or wildlife – you will have become the worlds strongest predator. Have fun with it and your life as a vampire can be more fulfilling than you ever dreamed. Explore, experiment, experience and get excited. There’s a big world out there with lots to see and do and as a vampire, you can do it all. If your dream is to become a powerful person in life contact: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers